From September 2018 our school meal and pudding has been cooked on-site by our Lunchtime Supervisor, Rachel. She has plenty of experience cooking for her family and is fully qualified in Food Hygiene
See our rolling 2 week menu below
*Note Week1 Monday pudding is Rice pudding not Fruit Salad!
We will also be providing breakfast in the 7.30-9am session and a snack tea in the 3-6pm session.
Preschool staff should be informed immediately if your child has any dietary requirements e.g. vegetarian or gluten-free
• All meals are cooked on-site using quality ingredients
• Milk is freshly delivered from a local farmer
• Fruit is available each day
• Bread available daily
• Fish is available once a week.
• Our Pre-School lunch time staff regularly attend food hygiene, health and safety training and First Aid Training, our kitchen is subject to annual health and safety checks.
“Nutritionist Resource” believe that healthy eating could hold the key to a long and healthy life, which is why they have established a website that provides the public with easy access to nutritional advice from professionals: