From September 2018 our hot lunch and pudding will be cooked on-site by our Lunchtime Supervisor Rachel. She has plenty of experience cooking for her family and is fully qualified in Food Hygiene.
We will also be providing breakfast in the 7.30-9am session and a snack tea in the 3-6pm session.
Preschool staff should be informed immediately if your child has any dietary requirements e.g. vegetarian or gluten-free
• All meals are cooked on-site using quality ingredients
• Milk and dairy products are also freshly delivered from a local farmer
• Fruit is available each day
• Bread available daily
• Fish is available once a week, with oily fish every two weeks
• Our Pre-School lunch time staff regularly attend food hygiene, health and safety training and First Aid Training, our kitchen is subject to annual health and safety checks.
“Nutritionist Resource” believe that healthy eating could hold the key to a long and healthy life, which is why they have established a website that provides the public with easy access to nutritional advice from professionals: