Please see the cloakroom notice board for a copy of the latest menu or view below. You will notice that we have introduced more choices each day. The menu meets the January 2015 food standards legislation. To comply with Food Information for Consumers Regulation a breakdown of allergens for each food item we serve is kept on our cloakroom noticeboard.
New Menu for Spring Summer starting 16th April 2018
I am sure that parents will agree our hot school meals service is something we value very highly. Children who attend our lunch club are able to enjoy a hot and tasty school meal and pudding provided by Greetland Academy who are constantly sourcing local and organic produce, as well as complying with government legislation:• All meals are home made, with wholemeal flour, low salt and sugar products
• All meals are cooked on-site using fresh, seasonal ingredients
• Seasonal fruit and vegetables are sourced locally and delivered daily
• Local farm suppliers are used to provide our meat provision
• Milk and dairy products are also freshly delivered from a local farmer
• Fruit is available each day
• Choices of meals are available to all
• Red meat is available twice a week
• Bread available daily
• Fish is available once a week, with oily fish every two weeks
• The only deep fried items are fried fish every two weeks and chips served once weekly
• Our Pre-School lunch time staff regularly attend food hygiene, health and safety training and First Aid Training, our kitchen is subject to annual health and safety checks.
“Nutritionist Resource” believe that healthy eating could hold the key to a long and healthy life, which is why they have established a website that provides the public with easy access to nutritional advice from professionals: